Wednesday, May 25, 2011

About the Blog

HI everyone who is amazing because there looking at this blog I am the Girl in the Prada Boots and I am here to bring you fashion that is affordable and also very fashionable. I love fashion and clothes and everythig else that you can think of that is associated with fashion. I love catching the latest trends and sharing them with my friends and now you. I see fashion as like a bug thats very contagious and anyone and everyone can catch it. I love it all and I actually got my name from two of my favorite fashion movies Confessions of a Shopoholic and The Devil Wears Prada. You will never know my identity but you always know the latest trends, sales, and happenings in the fashion industry. I know alot of people who are beauty gurus and I'm here to enhance the fabulous makeup that you will hopefully try out with your stekllar outfits. I will try my best to update this every day and keep you intouch with your inner fashionista. You are now A fashionista4 Life.

                                                      Love,
                                                            The Girl in the Prada Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment